Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 102

Thread: Soul Calibur II

  1. #91
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since today, I'll sleep in the fridge. Just in case.

  2. #92
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha...Voldo Guards...

    I always thought Casie was super cute...really pretty eyes...

  3. #93
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My friend brought it over, he's incredibly good at it.

    He beat me on one of those 8 on 2 things.

    Then on the 8-1 I ALMOST BEAT HIM, gah.... I had a weapon that drained life off every hit, so I hit him and died, and it would have killed him.

    Mitsurugi isn't half bad.

  4. #94
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The main problem in Soul Calibur 2 is the ever-so-cheap Berserker, followed closely by Astaroth, then Nightmare.

    - They have a huge range
    - Their hits do a lot more damage
    - They throw you further, much further if you're a light character
    - You can't throw them too high, especially if you're a light chracter

    And what's really unfair is that

    - Normal characters win combats out of a series of combos, smart moves, and lots of practice. These cheapos win combats as easy as: B. B. A. pwned.
    - Despite their huge range and higher damage, it's not like they can't move their weapons fast.

    Now I know how to beat Berserker|ghey with ma p?che, but I know somebody with 1/10 as much experience as I have, and without knowing any special moves, can give me a hard time with Astaroth|cheap or somebody like him.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 14, 2003 07:48 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  5. #95
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao...

  6. #96
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is why I like VF4 more.

    *Goes to watch my friend's 7th dan character BoB (lol) get beat up by Heroes.*

    Fun and Games. *wants evolution*

  7. #97
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sophitia was seriously PWNED, but the soul still burns.

  8. #98
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know what you mean Wiseman. I was at the arcade the other day owning people HARD with Cassie, and then some Asty player comes and ass rapes me, and it sucked so bad. There was a crowd of like 15 people too casue we have it on the big projector at my arcade...and I wanted to kick his ass with Talim but we had to go cause the movie was gonna start without us...man...so mad...

  9. #99
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never had any probs with Asty players or NM players... but my arcade doesn't really have any extremely good players at it like yours probably does &gt;_&lt;

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 17, 2003 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  10. #100
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah the arcade I go to has some insane players.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •